Red Gum Resources Limited (ASX :RGX) was listed in January 2012 as a junior exploration company with projects based in Latin America focused on copper, gold and polymetallic opportunities within specific project areas of Chile and Peru.
Following a general industry downturn and lack of sustainable investor support the Company announced in 2014 that it would seek out other opportunities, including those outside of the resources sector. As part of a proposal to acquire a number of entities by reverse takeover the Company obtained shareholder approval in December 2014 for a share consolidation which was completed on 29 December 2014. In February 2015 the Company announced that the proposal would not proceed and that the Company would look to assess alternate potential opportunities, including in respect of its existing assets, to maximise shareholder value.
CAPITAL STRUCTURE (As at October 2014)
- Listed on the ASX on 17 January 2012;
- Currently 18,909,506 Quoted Shares (ASX : RGX) on Issue;
- 4,000,047 Quoted Options exercisable at $0.44 expiry 15 November 2017;
- 1,391,730 Quoted Options (ASX: RGXO) exercisable at $4.40 expiry 1 March 2016.
- 113,637 Unquoted Options (ASX:RGXAK) exercisable at $6.60 expiry 30 April 2016.
Dr Raymond Shaw, Executive Chairman;
Jennifer Tobin, Non-Executive Director.
Edwin Bulseco, Non-Executive Director.
Company Secretary: Malcolm Lucas-Smith
Chief Financial Officer: Vicky Allinson
Registered Office: 79 Angas Street, Adelaide SA, 5000.