Red Gum Resources Limited (ASX :RGX) is a junior exploration company with four projects based in Latin America with main focus on Cu-Au opportunities within the IOCG Belt of Region IV in Central Chile.
- Majada – Copper + Gold Project;
- La Negra – Polymetallic Project.
- Cerro Huancash – Polymetallic Project;
- Chongos – Polymetallic Project.
- Listed on the ASX on 17 January 2012;
- Currently 112,468,097 Shares (ASX : RGX) on Issue (including 30,425,932 Escrowed);
- 18,744,690 Unquoted Options exercisable at 7c expiry 15 November 2013;
- 61,234,053 Quoted Options (ASX: RGXO) exercisable at 10c expiry 1 March 2016.
- Dr Raymond Shaw, Executive Chairman;
- Jennifer Tobin, Non-Executive Director.
Company Secretary: Malcolm Lucas-Smith
Suit 9 Lester Court
75a Angas Street
Adelaide SA 5000